While safety and cleanliness have always rested high on the list of priorities for TBC Hotels, now more than ever, we understand the essential importance these are to our “new normal” way of life. In response to COVID-19, we are committed to providing the safest stay possible for our guests while still retaining what is so special about our industry: a friendly, hospitable, and welcoming environment. In order to be effective in our endeavors, it is of the utmost importance that while providing a safe and comfortable stay for our guests, we must also provide a safe working environment for our team members; therefore we have developed a people-first cleanliness program that goes above and beyond basic standards set by our brand partners. While we are working closely with the brands on their new, stringent policies, it is vital to TBC Hotels that we are always finding new and creative ways to stay one step ahead of this virus and any response to it.
So as to achieve the best results for our guests and team members
alike, TBC Hotels will be following all CDC and WHO regulations, as well as the
American Hotels & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay guidelines. We will also be adhering to all state and
local government recommendations at each of our locations.
While not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all new
procedures, below are a few specific areas of focus in the TBC Hotels COVID-19
- Face Masks will be worn by all hotel team members while operating at the property, and guests will kindly be asked to wear masks when in public areas as well.
- Disposable gloves will be worn by all housekeeping team members while cleaning rooms and public areas of the hotel. These gloves will be changed frequently to prevent any cross contamination from space to space.
- All touchpoints of the hotel, both in-room, and public areas will be cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant frequently (including by not limited to: light switches, lamps, remote controls, elevator buttons, shared computer terminals, door handles, etc)
- Automated hand sanitizing dispensers placed throughout public spaces for guest use
- Social Distancing Signage throughout public spaces
- Foot Door Pulls installed on all public restroom doors without a latch
- Contactless operations used whenever possible across the property
- Limited housekeeping entry in guest rooms will be implemented to ensure safety and social distancing for both guests and team members
- An added layer of protection on all guest-room TV remotes such as sealed plastic sleeves.
- UV Sanitizing Wands at all Front Desks to ensure a properly sanitized area for all guest interaction
- Electrostatic sprayer in public spaces to disinfect and sanitize
- Individually wrapped sanitizing wipes in guest-rooms as well as available at the Front Desk upon request
- Self-cleaning elevator button covers